Saturday, September 8, 2012

WSO 519509 - GET SMS CLIENTS Land your 1st Client today... Have your 1st check tomorrow!

WSO 519509 - GET SMS CLIENTS Land your 1st Client today... Have your 1st check tomorrow!

Here is just a sample of what you will be getting
once you are inside the member’s area of
SMS Lead Machine…
Module 1 – The Framework: Here, I break down the method behind the madness, and lay the groundwork for the ninja tactics we will be using to land clients.
Module 2 – The Qualified Lead Profile: Packed with insider secrets and tips, in this module we will cover the required characteristics our prospects must have in order to pursue them.
Module 3 – The Social Sniper Method: Time for the meat and potatoes. Here, I reveal a killer method to land clients using two major social sites (no, not FB or Twitter )
Module 4 – The Junk Mail Method: The second method in the course, I show a super simple way to land clients by finally making good use out of junk mail.
Module 5 – The Newsletter Ninja: This is my favorite and most successful client getting tactic, here I reveal the uber-ninja way I leverage email marketing to land clients.(AND NO, YOU WILL NOT BE SENDING ANY EMAILS!)
Module 6 – The Main Event: This method is near and dear to my heart, as it is EXACTLY how I landed my first client. Here I show you a slick way to leverage local events to land clients.
And now for the bonuses. Ahh yes, the good old collection of ancient ebooks that teach us how to write ezine articles.
I’m sure most of you haven’t experienced me before. So I’m going to be blunt and tell it like it is.
I don’t play around when it comes to bonuses. In fact, I’m pretty sure this will piss some people off, but whatever… 
I offer bonuses of REAL VALUE!
If you are drinking something right now,
DO NOT read any further until you swallow,
Cause you just might spit it out if you do!
Bonus 1 * 1-ON-1 COACHING AND SUPPORT: EVERYONE that invests in this course will get 30 minutes of 1-0n-1 personal PHONE or SKYPE coaching and support from ME PERSONALLY!! Yes, you read that right. You get a half hour of 1-on-1 coaching with me at no additional cost. Other people on the forum charge hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars for private coaching. You get it here free! Need I say more?
Bonus 2 * Opt-in Explosion Video Course: It’s one thing to land clients, but keeping them happy is a whole different animal. The solution? build them a substantial, responsive list in a short period of time. In this video course, I reveal how to do just that. I could easily make this a whole separate WSO, but again, I’m all about providing value.
Bonus 3 * Price and Profit Calculator: Pricing your services and deciding what to charge can be a struggle. Here, I give you a neat little tool to help with determining the right price point for your clients. It also can be used to compare different SMS Providers so you can figure out which plan and company works best with your budget.

Older Post:

Newer Post: